Prod80's shader library

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #181 by FurioS
Replied by FurioS on topic Prod80's shader library
First attempts with prod_80, the effects can be seen here - Horizon Zero Dawn Preset
I highly recommend these shaders :) Good job prod80.
Greetings
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by FurioS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #182 by Martigen
Replied by Martigen on topic Prod80's shader library
Hey Prod80,

I just downloaded the archive to get the latest (in lieu of Reshade 4.8.2) and noticed not all shaders are part of the master, have these been updated since?:

RemoveTint
MultiLut_v2.0

Also, with the new Reshade update, a few of the shaders are now getting warnings. They include:

texture does not support sRGB sampling (back buffer format is not RGBA8)
warning X3206: implicit truncation of vector type

More
7 months 3 days ago #183 by Fokus
Replied by Fokus on topic Prod80's shader library
hi please help me I would like to deactivate IN THE SHADER PD80_06_Chromatic_Aberration the rgb channel of chromatic aberration just keep the effect sharp which line deactivate please ?

More
5 months 1 week ago #184 by Voltar
Replied by Voltar on topic Prod80's shader library
Hi 2All. 
I've a little request to author of this amazing shader pack - if it possible, Prod80, can you add to your Bloom shader some more adjustable things? I'm speaking about the adaptation algorithm and lens flare/dirt overlay (like in AmbientLight.fx).
While building my preset for AC: Odyssey I've found problem with one of my favorite shaders - AmbientLight. Long story short: while it's feature Dither unchecked, many light areas (with added lights) have severe visible color banding in this game. If Dither enabled, old bug with this shader appears - horizontal stripes visible less or more all around sky colors and somewhere in shadowed areas. So I've started to search equal in quality/visuals shader and found your superb Bloom with it's fine dithering technique and CA for bleeding lights but I miss so much that 2 things (especialy adaptation)

More
4 months 4 days ago #185 by canceralp
Replied by canceralp on topic Prod80's shader library
Thanks for the great shaders! I have just discovered your shaders but their power is immediately visible. Being able to control saturation separately for highlights, midtown's and shadows is awesome. Also Curved Levels, seeing them in graphics, many more tiny little details. It really is a full pack.

I do have a small problem, though. I am particularly interested in shaders that can be transferred to a LUT file. As long as dithering is off, all your shaders should be LUT-friendly. However Color Temperature shader causes a slight change in the colors even when no change is applied. And it doesn't even have a dithering option. I think it doesn't have dithering and there is something else going on.

The very same problem is present with Lightroom and ReGrade shaders, too. They slightly change colors just by being activated.

More
4 months 1 day ago #186 by prod80
Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library
Hi, thanks for the nice feedback.

The reason there's a color change already just by activating the Color Temperature shader is because it doesn't have any input on which color temperature is already applied... (unlike photo editing apps that read the color temperature from the camera data). So basically you should just see the sliders as something like [ Warmer ... Colder ] even though it has a Kelvin number assigned.

Color temperature isn't an effect that would compress colors (like contrast/brightness) and wouldn't benefit at all from dithering, that's why it is not added.

Hope this clears it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canceralp

More
4 months 1 day ago #187 by prod80
Replied by prod80 on topic Prod80's shader library

Hi 2All. 
I've a little request to author of this amazing shader pack - if it possible, Prod80, can you add to your Bloom shader some more adjustable things? I'm speaking about the adaptation algorithm and lens flare/dirt overlay (like in AmbientLight.fx).
While building my preset for AC: Odyssey I've found problem with one of my favorite shaders - AmbientLight. Long story short: while it's feature Dither unchecked, many light areas (with added lights) have severe visible color banding in this game. If Dither enabled, old bug with this shader appears - horizontal stripes visible less or more all around sky colors and somewhere in shadowed areas. So I've started to search equal in quality/visuals shader and found your superb Bloom with it's fine dithering technique and CA for bleeding lights but I miss so much that 2 things (especialy adaptation)

Bloom shader already has adaptation, you can view this by walking in and out of bright/dark area's while having "Bloom debug" mode enabled in options. As for flares, I thought about it but won't add it to bloom shader as its a different effect. Maybe one day will make a flare shader separately.