Losing My Mind - Multiple .dll Files

More
6 months 1 week ago #1 by Lonewulv13
Losing My Mind - Multiple .dll Files was created by Lonewulv13
So this question has been asked multiple times in different ways and none of the answers have helped me. I'm about to punch a hole through the screen.

How do I use Reshade while using other .dll files of the same name?

I'm trying to use DXVK to fix AC: Origins

Someone please for the love of God- Give me the most direct, straight forward explanation as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #2 by lordbean
Replied by lordbean on topic Losing My Mind - Multiple .dll Files
I'm pretty sure the answer is you don't. If both modifications are injected using the same .dll, then you need both things IN the same .dll at once. Maybe someone out there has built one, maybe not.

Edit: after looking into DXVK, I have to laugh a bit. Presuming you run Windows, this means you are altering the render hardware interface of the game from DX11->NT kernel to DX11->Linux subsystem kernel->Vulkan API->NT kernel, if I understand what I'm reading correctly. You're WELL outside the realm of a direct and simple answer. My suggestion would be enable reshade globally for Vulkan apps and hope the overlay appears.
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by lordbean.

More
6 months 1 week ago #3 by Lonewulv13
Replied by Lonewulv13 on topic Losing My Mind - Multiple .dll Files
Well it applies to any other .dll file. Something as simple as a toggle hud mod is unusable if it uses the same .dll as Reshade. Others have clearly done it. The methods they use just don't work for me. I can't change any of the file names of the Reshade files or it will not work. Though apparently this has worked for others... ENBinjector is another suggestion but I can't figure it out for the life of me.