UIDetect - Getting it to work in STALKER: Anomaly

More
6 months 1 week ago #1 by IAmTheClayman
So I'm trying to get UIDetect to work in STALKER: Anomaly, since I'm tired of AO shadows (from Marty McFly's RTGI) being superimposed on top of the 2d texture the game uses for scopes.  I've enabled UIDetect, set up the _Before and _After effects in the correct order to exclude the effects I don't want, and made sure to go in add the pixel coordinates and colors as explained in the descriptions of the .fx and .fxh files...

And it still doesn't do jack squat.  I have not used a UI Mask for this, and I know my coords and colors are accurate because I measured them both by analyzing a screenshot in Photoshop and via the ShowPixel effect and got the same results from both.  I can provide my files and screenshots if it will help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 5 days ago #2 by Vetrogor
Try nearby pixels. This works for me but consumes a lot of time. I spend at least 6 hours to mask 9 menus because the game was needed to restart. After that I found that gama monitor was changed in the game video options. But I haven't checked with default gama. I think it's not worth it. But I can change my mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.