Ambient Occlusion and Unity (Cities Skylines)

• blackdragonbird
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by blackdragonbird Ambient Occlusion and Unity (Cities Skylines) was created by blackdragonbird
Hi guys,

Anyone here has got the Ambient Occlusion shader working in an Unity game?

I'm trying to use SSAO in Cities Skylines, because the mod that did it is now broken after the After Dark DLC/Patch.

Unfortunately there are no visible effect in game, no matter what technique I choose.

Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
7 years 10 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Ambient Occlusion and Unity (Cities Skylines)

blackdragonbird wrote: Hi guys,

Anyone here has got the Ambient Occlusion shader working in an Unity game?

I'm trying to use SSAO in Cities Skylines, because the mod that did it is now broken after the After Dark DLC/Patch.

Unfortunately there are no visible effect in game, no matter what technique I choose.

Any advice?

you have the depth buffer setup for unity games yes ? also if the game is connected online or detects msaa in most cases the effect wont work , minus some odd titles like gta v ssao/dof work online with msaa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.