ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

• matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Just like the last thread, here's a Extras pack for it, it includes more Lens dirt, LUT, Unreal Engine LUTs, Quake and ENB palettes for the framework.

Download it here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioxa, Alex_outer, SpinelessJelly, Ganossa, Constantine PC, jas01, Aelius Maximus, Tycholarfero, Apocalypso
The topic has been locked.
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Great update Lucifer! One thing, I am still not entirely sure what addition you made to the gaussian anamorphic flare. I can tell something changed, but it's very subtle. Is it the shape of the flare?

Any word on getting that 'flare color from source' option for the gaussian anamorphic flare?
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyAlt
  • BillyAlt
More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by BillyAlt Replied by BillyAlt on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
I would also like to see a light-dependent implementation for the Gaussian Anamorphic Lensflare.

Maybe it's just been too long since I've used Gaussian Anamorphic Lensflare but it seems to me that it is now tied to Ambient Light?
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

vfxninjaeditor wrote: Great update Lucifer! One thing, I am still not entirely sure what addition you made to the gaussian anamorphic flare. I can tell something changed, but it's very subtle. Is it the shape of the flare?

Any word on getting that 'flare color from source' option for the gaussian anamorphic flare?

The anamorphic flare is mirrored and the mirrored flare further adjusted as you can see in the picture.

Didn't Iddqd post something on the previous page about getting flare color from source? I could not check on it myself yet and also did not know this was requested by you guys.

BillyAlt wrote: I would also like to see a light-dependent implementation for the Gaussian Anamorphic Lensflare.

Maybe it's just been too long since I've used Gaussian Anamorphic Lensflare but it seems to me that it is now tied to Ambient Light?

It is dependent on Marty's bloom algorithm. Also, it is not directly tied to ambient light but to its adaptation shader that controls the strength of the flare (you can adjust the adaptation strength for anamorphic flares in the GemFX_settings.cfg with the alAdaptFlareMult value.

jas01 wrote: Hello LuciferHawk. :)

Great update! Thank you. :) Can I request something here?

I really likes your Motion focus, but I would love to have only "character-dependent" Motion focus, instead of character and camera-dependent. Motion focus based on camera movement looks strange in my game. Let me know if you understand my request. (Sorry - My grammar is poor. ;) )

Thanks

I guess you mean the differentiation between object movement on the screen or movement of the entire screen/camera. There is no specific information about objects on the screen so a solution can only be an approximation but yes, I plan on adding a value that allows to shift focus and zoom strength between objects and entire screen movement. Object movement is already prioritized but I just did not add those values to the configuration file yet that will allow you to adjust it yourself.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BillyAlt, jas01
  • Sassy
More
8 years 11 months ago #11 by Sassy Replied by Sassy on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
#define TuningColorMap 1 //[0 or 1] ColorMap
results in:
.../CustomFX/TuningPalette.h (69, 27): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'detectLowColor'
:)
  • matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #12 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

Sassy wrote: #define TuningColorMap 1 //[0 or 1] ColorMap
results in:
.../CustomFX/TuningPalette.h (69, 27): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'detectLowColor'
:)

I posted that in the last thread too, tought he fixed it, anyway, just disable HQAdaption.
  • BillyAlt
More
8 years 11 months ago #13 by BillyAlt Replied by BillyAlt on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
I'm getting an x3014 error when enabling Vibrance in the latest framework. Any ideas?
  • SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 11 months ago #14 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
@BillyAlt: Tried Vibrance in Witcher 2 just a few hours ago and it worked fine.
  • BillyAlt
More
8 years 11 months ago #15 by BillyAlt Replied by BillyAlt on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Strangely enough I was trying it in Witcher 2 and I was getting the problem. Got the same problem in Payday 2 as well.
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago #16 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Lucifer I noticed Motion Focus moves the hud around (zooms in, zooms out) understandably I get why this happens.
Is it possible to mask those hud elements to prevent motion focus from touching them?
I tried a Hud-mask in GTA V that covered the mini-map in blips mode, but it still moved when motion focus was enabled.

It's okay if it's not possible, motion focus is really awesome either way.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #17 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

BillyAlt wrote: I'm getting an x3014 error when enabling Vibrance in the latest framework. Any ideas?

I'll check on that but did you try with 18.4 or 18.5 release of ReShade binaries?

Constantine PC wrote: Lucifer I noticed Motion Focus moves the hud around (zooms in, zooms out) understandably I get why this happens.
Is it possible to mask those hud elements to prevent motion focus from touching them?
I tried a Hud-mask in GTA V that covered the mini-map in blips mode, but it still moved when motion focus was enabled.

It's okay if it's not possible, motion focus is really awesome either way.

It is possible but you might need a previously prepared HUD mask (so not directly from memory). I will see what I can do for the next release.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Ganossa.
  • SAM609
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #18 by SAM609 Replied by SAM609 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Well done LuciferHawk ! this is the best release so far ! I'm particularly pleased with the new tuning color LUT that you added to this version ! :woohoo: not so many people know this , that you can apply almost all the framework's color tuning effects to a single color LUT and then only use this option instead of using all those effects directly in game ( actually you'll have even more control over the end result by editing LUT in photoshop after applying framework's effects ) ! you will get the exactly same result but with a huge performance boost ! ;) ( I can make a tutorial if anyone is interested )
[img

* I made this preset by mixing 5 different color tuning effects into 1 color LUT
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by SAM609.
  • MonarchX
More
8 years 10 months ago #19 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
I apologize for making several replies and a thread - I did not realize I should post HERE! Anyway, I tried using Framework 0.18.5 because unlike normal 0.18.5 release, Framework version supposedly works without bugs. I tried Witcher 3 and even after applying just FXAA, SMAA, and LumaSharpen the game became too dark. Even when I set all shader usage in SweetFX_settings to 0, the game is still too damn dark. 0.18.4 does not have this problem, BUUT I thought the 0.18.5 would still work and have some D3D11 fixes...
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #20 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

MonarchX wrote: I apologize for making several replies and a thread - I did not realize I should post HERE! Anyway, I tried using Framework 0.18.5 because unlike normal 0.18.5 release, Framework version supposedly works without bugs. I tried Witcher 3 and even after applying just FXAA, SMAA, and LumaSharpen the game became too dark. Even when I set all shader usage in SweetFX_settings to 0, the game is still too damn dark. 0.18.4 does not have this problem, BUUT I thought the 0.18.5 would still work and have some D3D11 fixes...

If its not related to shader settings, then you have to report that issue in the general ReShade troubleshooting section, since it seems to be related to the binaries. However, to be sure you can link all your setting files here.
  • Ioxa
More
8 years 10 months ago #21 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
If you're on Windows 8 then you have run into the gamma issue and you are now in a position to help solve the problem! reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/690-...e-0-18-5-gamma-issue This isn't a problem in 0.18.4 so use that version instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 10 months ago #22 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

P.S a GTX 570 was the first card I ever had :P
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #23 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

Constantine PC wrote: Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, BillyAlt, BrandonHortman, HeLL
  • Raiden
More
8 years 10 months ago #24 by Raiden Replied by Raiden on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
hey thanxx lucifer for giving it a highest priority work
THANXXX
  • Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #25 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)

LuciferHawk wrote:

Constantine PC wrote: Hey Lucifer, I saw your Witcher 3 Reshade video you uploaded today. Looks really great. Mind telling me what your settings are?

I first need to release a small (mainly DoF) fix for Witcher 3 though I am not sure yet when (but this weekend). However, highest priority this weekend is work on the configurator. :silly:

Any word on when the Pseudo DOF willl be done and dusted? And also what is its implication like, similar to that of TIltsihft? :)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
  • MonarchX
More
8 years 10 months ago #26 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.17.1123)
Can Framework version cause stutters over normal ReShade SweetFX release? I set InitialStorage and DepthBufferCalc to 0 to get the best performance, but I get semi-frequent stutters in Witcher 3, regardless of the effects I enabled in SweetFX. Framerate was still just as good with ReShade and it was without it. However, even if NO effects were enabled (all set to 0), I would still get them stutters that go away once I completely remove DXGI.dll and ReShade.FX files and ReShade folder... I have not tested the normal ReShade + SweetFX release, but I wonder if this may be Framework version related.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.