Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por

• dreamss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by dreamss Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por was created by dreamss

Wasent that bad, needs improvements all over the place. AND FUCK THE DEPTH FUNCTIONS IN GTA5
The following user(s) said Thank You: elementofprgress, Efinity, deadliey, 0wen
The topic has been locked.
  • matsilagi
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
Isnt this some sort of cheating? (Well, i dont thing Depth Buffer works in MP but, shit happens).

Well, nice work i guess
  • dreamss
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by dreamss Replied by dreamss on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
why would u think its sorta like cheating, its purely visual mod. it paints a crosshair and a line on edges

depth function in the shaders works online or offline
  • BrokenDog
More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by BrokenDog Replied by BrokenDog on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
If the line were black it'd sort of look like Crackdown, interesting.
  • TrophiHunter
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by TrophiHunter Replied by TrophiHunter on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
Hey dreamss, would you be able to let me use that shader, the outline bit for a jet hud im working on, I would like it white and a mint green if possible
  • Efinity
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Efinity Replied by Efinity on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
I have absolutely no doubt you'll get this polished in no time, still the best shader ever made for APB ( ;) ) was from you.
  • SiriusHours
More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
If you are using this as a Mod, for Online. Technically it's cheating. To each their own. Just don't get caught. Its nice visually, which is good, reminds me of an animation from animatrix, the outline aspect, if only GTAV could get some trippy acid, ALIEN CUTSCENE! lol my bad got carried away.

Nice stuff!
  • crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
I doesn't work online if it's using depth as input (simply because ReShade disables depth access online). So that's no problem.
  • Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago #9 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
It would actually make a great example for why depth access is disabled online :)
  • Kleio420
More
8 years 9 months ago #10 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por

crosire wrote: I doesn't work online if it's using depth as input (simply because ReShade disables depth access online). So that's no problem.

external sandboxed program user was forced to make cause he even thought about using reshade to cheat with then goes and makes a program cheat detector has never seen before and may not catch what its doing. Off chance someone broke through your protection on the dll, btw why is there two file headers in there :whistle: (upx) , they could just disable your online check which isnt perfect it actually fails to grab some games. Depth=aimbot typed cheating , meanwhile using a normal pixel shader with no depth info i could then create a path for my npc to follow and keybind buttons into a macro and make a farming bot in a mmo game even with all your attempts to stop cheating. The tool doesnt make a cheater the cheater makes a cheater just like guns dont kill people, people kill people.
  • crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #11 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Custom Crosshair/Outline/Target Outline Shader Por
ReShade does not protect itself. There is no need for it, anti-cheat software should be free to analyze the program and decide for itself. If somebody wants to cheat, then chances are he'll find a way to do it, no matter what. I'm just making sure the legit player doesn't accidently do things he would later regret.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Kleio420
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.