[SOLVED] Squad + DisplayDepth.h Depth_z_near problem

• chrnit
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by chrnit Squad + DisplayDepth.h Depth_z_near problem was created by chrnit
Hi everyone,

I have the following problem when using reshade with the game 'SQUAD'.

Now I have downloaded 'ReShade 1.1.0 with SweetFX 2.0(1)' pointed it to 'F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Squad\Squad\Binaries\Win64\Squad.exe'. Also I replaced the 'F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Squad\Squad\Binaries\Win64\SweetFX\SweetFX_Settings.txt' with this one:
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5172/

When I start the game (via the launcher), the game starts but I get the following error floating on the game screen:
F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Squad\Squad\Binaries\Win64\/SweetFX/Shaders/DisplayDepth.h(9, 20): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'Depth_z_near'

So I guess the programm does not know what the identifier 'Depth_z_near' is. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Squad + DisplayDepth.h Depth_z_near problem
The preset is missing some settings. You should be able to fix that by adding the following lines to the bottom of SweetFX_settings.txt:
#define Depth_z_near 1.000 //[0.00001 to 100000.0]
#define Depth_z_far 1000.00 //[0.00001 to 100000.0]
#define Depth_flip 0 //[0 or 1]
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrnit

• chrnit
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by chrnit Replied by chrnit on topic Squad + DisplayDepth.h Depth_z_near problem
Works, thank you

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.