Batman Arkham Knight - Blur Subtitles

• xRyderx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by xRyderx Batman Arkham Knight - Blur Subtitles was created by xRyderx
Hi I have problem in Batman Arkham Knight. Problem is blur subtitles, options and menu.
Here is a screenshot.....

how to fix this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Batman Arkham Knight - Blur Subtitles
Depth of field? I think that's the depth of field "distance" interfering with the UI and as a post-process overlay effect I don't think you can easily separate the UI elements although opening the .cfg file for the author of the effect you are using and looking for a "focus" setting and altering that might possibly help minimize the problem. :)

ReShade 3.0 allows for a in-game UI making this easier as you immediately see the effect from altering a configurable setting but not all shaders are 3.0 compatible yet and 3.0 itself is still in beta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.