[IL-2 1946] DOF effect not working

• Jake53
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Jake53 [IL-2 1946] DOF effect not working was created by Jake53
Hello, I'm encountering an issue in this title, after enabling the DOF effect there is no noticeable effect at first glance. However, when I press the Esc key and the UI interface appears for the escape menu, the DOF effects appear, silhouetted in the background of the image in a subtle manner, the two images are taken in the exact same position, you can see the same cockpit in the background in the menu screenshot...Could anyone provide some insight onto what is happening here and possibly help me? Thank you.

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Jake53.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic [IL-2 1946] DOF effect not working
DOF can only be applied if ReShade finds the depth buffer so it is more of a reshade problem than ME's one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.