Any interest in Mantle API for ReShade?

• BrandonHortman
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by BrandonHortman Any interest in Mantle API for ReShade? was created by BrandonHortman
Mantle is really amazing API!!
Just curious :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Any interest in Mantle API for ReShade?
There is no public SDK available (nor will there be, now with Vulcan coming) + I do not own an AMD card, so that's not going to happen unfortunately. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman

• JBeckman
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Any interest in Mantle API for ReShade?
Pretty sure nothing can be done at the moment until AMD releases the SDK to the general public, if they ever do now that DirectX 12 and that OpenGL thing is in the works. :)
(Same situation as to why utilities like Fraps or MSI Afterburner don't support Mantle either, would need the source to be able to implement a hook to the API or how to say and as far as I know it's still closed to the general public with only a few developers having access and I think Steam recently added support for it in their overlay.)

EDIT: Was answered while I was writing this. :D
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.