TERA CTD on startup!

• Tidias
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #41 by Tidias Replied by Tidias on topic TERA CTD on startup!
Can you update the UK Terra .exe please.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Tidias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Leon
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #42 by Leon Replied by Leon on topic TERA CTD on startup!
Hi Igni. Don't worry about replacing the .exe of files. Just set them to always "Run as admin" and what I did is just Installed the dxwebsetup.exe then used the reshade with the 0.18.0 .dll and it works fine.
Search it here --> sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4963/ Should you have any concern about it just message me. Wasn't able to go online since I'm enjoying Tera reshade for months now.; xD
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Leon.

• Leon
More
6 years 10 months ago #43 by Leon Replied by Leon on topic TERA CTD on startup!
@Crosire Reshade suddenly stopped working with Tera NA. I have tried working with it it suddenly stopped. Hmmmm. Everything that involves the d3d9.dll or the sort. Can you look up into it? Thanks.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.