Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1 by LouTenant Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015 was created by LouTenant
Hello, im working on a reshade preset for the Farming Simulator 2015 , everything went fine until I noticed that the image splits on the upper side of the screen. Its a little error i can work with but the real problem is that effects like Ambient Occlusion and Depth of Field getting deactivated ( or getting an error ?) when this happens. The problem appears only in a certain angle on the normal camera and is permanent in vehicles.

FS15 uses OpenGL32 btw. Im using the x64 client and ReShade 2.0.3f1,playing on 2560x1080. I54590K,GTX980,8Gbram

Heres an image of the problem :
[img

openGl.log
Warning: Spoiler!

Edit :
Also transparent ground textures or ground textures with alpha? seem to get darker ingame if reshade is injecting or activated. Even if i turn of the effects ingame or turn of all effects in the profile, the textures stay dark. Only if i completly delete reshade the textures will get normal again.
reshade on :
[img

reshade off :
[img

reshade on,all effects deactivated :
[img

Thanks for any help :)
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by LouTenant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by LouTenant Replied by LouTenant on topic Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015
Update with new findings

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #3 by LouTenant Replied by LouTenant on topic Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015
Update :
I did a few tests on an empty map and placed a few different textures to look what might the problem is. In LS there are tiles where u can place a maximum of 4 textures. If i place the maximum of 4 textures the problem with the dark textures appeares. If i place less, the problem is gone,no matter what type of texture is used.
I tested it on different PC's and on different maps too,to varify,also on the original map : tiles with 4 textures are dark,others,with less, are completly normal.

Heres an image taken in the Giants Editor :
[img

so you can clearly see the outlines of 4 texture tiles and 3 texture tiles.

So maybe that helpes :( ?

(sry for my english btw.)
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by LouTenant.

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by LouTenant Replied by LouTenant on topic Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015
I figured out what caused the dark textures : it was ambient lighting and smaa for some reason. It works fine now with ReShade 1.1.0f1 and ambient lightning and smaa deactivated, but not with the newest version of reshade ( i can deactivate erverything and the effect is still there ).

I also figured out what causes the effect on the top hand corner which causes other effects to deactivate : the depth buffer gets completly white,besides a small point on the screen,when I'm activating display depth. i can "move" this small point out of my screen and the depth buffer comes back. If it moves into the screen,the depth buffer becomes white. So the main problem is the depth buffer. Any suggestions on that ?
pictures :
[img
[img

( I dont have any clue really, I'm just trying to explain the problem with my mediocre english,sry on that :S )

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by LouTenant Replied by LouTenant on topic Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015
bump

• LouTenant
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by LouTenant Replied by LouTenant on topic Reshade and the mighty Farming Simulator 2015
bump o/

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.