Flight Simulator X / DOF Problem

• Thepilot737
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Thepilot737 Flight Simulator X / DOF Problem was created by Thepilot737
Hi,

What an amazing tool you did there! Thank you!

I'm testing your tool in FSX professional edition and I have a problem with DOF.

I have loaded "Mastereffect" presets and enabled the Magic DOF, when lunching the game Reshade lunches fine but when I'm loading a flight the DOF doesn't appear I have tested other feature of the preset to make sure it was working and it seems that yes because Tilt shift is working fine but none of the 4DOF shaders work.
It's weird because when I'm in the game menu there is a screen where you see the plane you have chosen and sometimes DOF works here but not in game when I'm flying ;)

I have installed the 32bit version of Reshade and renamed it as d3d9.dll and I'm using fsx in DX9.

I hope my problem was clearly described ^^

Best regards,

Liam M.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Flight Simulator X / DOF Problem
Did you disable MSAA? Depthbuffer access only works without it. =)

• Thepilot737
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Thepilot737 Replied by Thepilot737 on topic Flight Simulator X / DOF Problem
MSAA is disabled in Nvidia inspector should I disable something somewhere else?

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Flight Simulator X / DOF Problem
Mind posting the log? =)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.