[SOLVED] battlefield 1 release not working with reshade

• kilyan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by kilyan battlefield 1 release not working with reshade was created by kilyan
It seems no reshade versions are working with battlefield 1DX12 release. It worked in the beta.
It works only if disable dx 12, that sux
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by kilyan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
You may want to read the forum rules again. This is your third post on the topic in a 24h timespan.

It won't suddenly start working if you keep spamming.

• kilyan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by kilyan Replied by kilyan on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
i found it doesn't work with dx 12 only dx11

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
Next time please see the home page. It clear says there, I quote, "ReShade supports all of Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10, Direct3D 11 and OpenGL". I don't see any 12 in there.

• kilyan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by kilyan Replied by kilyan on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
but in the beta the dx 12 feature was activated too..so it was bugged i guess, and not really on

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
It wasn't active in the beta either, because ReShade never had Dx12 support. What was active in the beta was hooks into the Dx12 runtime, but they were unused.

• kilyan
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by kilyan Replied by kilyan on topic battlefield 1 release not working with reshade
i see

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.