Mass Effect 2 won't open reshade

• djr281201
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #1 by djr281201 Mass Effect 2 won't open reshade was created by djr281201
Hi everyone, I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but I have not been able to find a fix. I'm trying to get reshade to work with the original version of Mass Effect 2 but no luck thus far. The installation process works fine, I choose the right exe and API and install all the effects, and I get a message saying that the installation was successful, but I don't get the usual message that reshade is loading the effects and all that. I tried on 2 other games, Elden Ring and Dark Souls 3, both work with 0 problems, and I get the message as soon as the game opens, but it does not work with Mass Effect 2 for some reason. I really don't know what else to do to get it to work as I'm not exactly tech savvy, so any help would be really appreciated <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.