Assassin's Creed Mirage - Loss of depth buffer

• alienw15
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #1 by alienw15 Assassin's Creed Mirage - Loss of depth buffer was created by alienw15
Hello,

Using latest Reshade, also tried with Depth3D addon, sadly there is regular loss of depth buffer, particularly during conversation camera changes.

This result in a slight stutter and white flash especially when using e.g. AO effects.

Basically even if I force select one of the buffer in the list, when a camera cut happens in a conversation, you can see it simply disappears and replaced by a new one.

Hopefully this can be fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• zlotyguziec
More
7 months 1 week ago #2 by zlotyguziec Replied by zlotyguziec on topic Assassin's Creed Mirage - Loss of depth buffer
How did you even got it to work? I use Ubisoft Connect version and launch through its UI, but dont see compiling window or menu after pressing home.

• alienw15
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #3 by alienw15 Replied by alienw15 on topic Assassin's Creed Mirage - Loss of depth buffer
Hmmm I simply installed 5.9.2, depth buffer worked directly (had to put is Reversed 1).

Using the Glamarye shader for GI / AO.

Sometimes the game crash on loading or right after, but restarting helps.

• ThoraFadel
More
7 months 4 days ago #4 by ThoraFadel Replied by ThoraFadel on topic Assassin's Creed Mirage - Loss of depth buffer
So, I have to restart everytime to make it work?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.