FFXIV

• Anar
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 week ago #1 by Anar FFXIV was created by Anar
I had reshade installed and uninstalled FFXIV months ago and everything worked no problems back then.
I came back to the game and have reinstalled FFXIV and then installed Reshade again. When I go into game nothing happens, no error message, no message indicating that reshade is connected to the game at all. I have followed numerous online troubleshooting threads making sure it's connected to the correct file, I have connected the 'with addon' support version of the installer to my ffxiv_dx11.exe and used the correct dx11 setting during the installation process. But nothing shows up when the game loads. I have installed both as administrator and loaded the game as administrator and again no change. I even went on a call with someone and we both uninstalled and followed the instructions at the same time doing the same and reshade works for them but not for me. I am at my wits end trying to work out why it doesn't work for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.