The "Search" box of Reshade in MSFS duplicates all keys entries

• patrice_msfs
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #1 by patrice_msfs The "Search" box of Reshade in MSFS duplicates all keys entries was created by patrice_msfs
Hi,
I just installed Reshade on MSFS (MS Store version), latest version of MSFS (Sim update 13)
I installed Reshade fully integrated in the MSFS directory (no use of inject feature)
So it works fine.
The problem:
The problem is the "Search" box behavior in the Reshade interface (used to find shaders in the list).
Each time I press a key, the entry results in double key press, for each character entered
For example: If I press "a", the entry displays "aa", "test" gives "tteesstt", etc.
I do not know if the problem exists in all other entry fields of Reshade interface in MSFS.
Is there a fix about this? 
I have seen that this problem occurred in the past of Reshade and some fixes have been implemented.
I use the version 5.9.2 of Reshade (ReShade_Setup_5.9.2.exe)
Thanks.
Patrice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.