GTA 5 - Error ELS.asi, Trainerv.asi, Openinteriors.asi, Menyoo.asi

• BenzoEffect
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 5 days ago #1 by BenzoEffect GTA 5 - Error ELS.asi, Trainerv.asi, Openinteriors.asi, Menyoo.asi was created by BenzoEffect
Been using Reshade for the past year.  I am partnered with Razed Mods for NVE.  Over the last month, myself and many other people have been experiencing issues with Reshade.  Typically it is not a crash on load up. Most experience this after a few minutes or a bit longer of gameplay. 

Typical errors are as follows.  Script hook Error ELS.asi, Trainerv.asi, Openinteriors.asi, Menyoo.asi

At first glance it appears that is Script Hook, correct?  However, in all cases with everyone receiving these errors, Script Hook is updated and we are all on the same version of Reshade.  If it is not Reshade and you can confirm this, any other help would be appreciated. 

If you can advise, it would be great.  Would love to relay some info to my YouTube viewers.  

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BenzoEffect
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 1 day ago #2 by BenzoEffect Replied by BenzoEffect on topic GTA 5 - Error ELS.asi, Trainerv.asi, Openinteriors.asi, Menyoo.asi
Decided to uninstall Reshade until I hear of a fix.  Thanks for the assistance on these forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.