Is there any way to make an effect use a specific depth buffer?

• killerkoalas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by killerkoalas Is there any way to make an effect use a specific depth buffer? was created by killerkoalas
I'm trying to set up UIMask.fx for a game that has the post-clear depth buffer as a UI mask, and pre-clear depth buffer as actual depth. I got it to be able to mask the UI when "copy depth buffer before clear" is off. However, I also want to be able to use depth-based effects; so is there some way to have just UIMask.fx use the default post-clear buffer, while all other effects use the pre-clear buffer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• killerkoalas
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by killerkoalas Replied by killerkoalas on topic Is there any way to make an effect use a specific depth buffer?
I shoud specify I'm using this edited uimask.fx: reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/4185-...modify-ui-mask#27402

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.