Changing Toggle Keys for more than one effect...

• Maniac
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Maniac Changing Toggle Keys for more than one effect... was created by Maniac
Hi. I am using Reshade Framework Mediator effects - McFX Depth of Field, and also SweetFX(but only Tonemap, Vibrance, and SMAA effects). Currently F12 toggles both MCFX & SWEETFX On/Off. Can I change the toggle keys so that one key will toggle McFX, and another toggle Sweetfx? The only reason I ask is that in Elder Scrolls Online, the DOF makes the compass and certain areas of the User Interface hazy, which is no real issue when playing solo, but is a bit of a nuisance when PVP as I need all UI info visible for health/stats etc. Currently I have to toggle everything off, to get a clear UI, but I wondered if I would to be able to toggle McFX off whilst PVP and just leave Sweetfx on, and then when PVP finished I can toggle McFX back on again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Changing Toggle Keys for more than one effect...
Of course. The framework has an option to set a toggle key for each effect individually. Browse to the effect you want to config and there will be an option like "DoF_ToggleKey" (or similar, depending on the effect name). Set that one to one of the available key codes and you are ready to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.