Is it possible to toggle between presets in game?

• ItsNotHectic
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by ItsNotHectic Is it possible to toggle between presets in game? was created by ItsNotHectic
I know this will be bugged in some games particularly with AO but I make simple presets and usually release multiple versions with slight variations.

I would like to be able to be able to toggle effects such as Vibrance on or off but I see its not included in the source code. so perhaps toggling between presets is more likely?

Ive never had a problem editing presets in game except for AO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Is it possible to toggle between presets in game?
It's very simple to toggle specific effects on or off while the game is running. Just find the specific toggle key option in the preset settings and set it to some key code, i.e. "FXAA_ToggleKey", "Bloom_ToggleKey" ...

Switching entire presets without tabbing out of the game is currently only possible with the SweetFX shaders, using the Overwolf SweetFX Preset Selector app: store.overwolf.com/app/aRestless-SweetFX-Preset-Selector .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.