The ability to inject the 64bit version of Reshade

• Aelius Maximus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by Aelius Maximus The ability to inject the 64bit version of Reshade was created by Aelius Maximus
Is it even possible? Because i#'ve never seen or heard of it being done before. The ENb Injector works fine for the 32 bit Reshade, but has never worked for me with the 64 bit version, is there a program out there that can inject the 64 bit version successfully? Reason being so i can run other injector based progams like Tridef and Vorpx alongside Reshade with 64bit apps like GTA V, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Far Cry Primal etc.. This has long since evaded me, and i've searched high and low for a legitimate dll injector if there is such thing, almost got a virus on one occasion, so theres a lot of injectors out there that are to be avoided and virus scanners often flag up malware detection which doesn't exactly help matters, any help to inject the 64 bit version of Reshade or suggest a workaround to use two dll injectors (Namely Tridef and Reshade) at the same time would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic The ability to inject the 64bit version of Reshade
Sure possible. There are a lot of injection tools out there with 64 bit support. I use that method during development all the time. Just do a search for "injector 64 bit" or similar and the first result will work fine (ignore the fact that the source site is usually a forum about cheat tools: these injectors are not normally used with good intentions like with ReShade).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• nieda113
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic The ability to inject the 64bit version of Reshade

crosire wrote: Sure possible. There are a lot of injection tools out there with 64 bit support. I use that method during development all the time. Just do a search for "injector 64 bit" or similar and the first result will work fine (ignore the fact that the source site is usually a forum about cheat tools: these injectors are not normally used with good intentions like with ReShade).

Hi sorry for buging again with th same request. I want to have ENB, Reshade3.0 Voprx, or Tridef together in one game. Playing with CV1. Pls can you give me a link on
working 64 bit dll injectors.And pls can ou be more detailed on how to do it? I really would appreciated your extensive tutorial if it is possibe and if you might find time to explain. ( Skyrim is working fine, but The witcher3, fallout4 gtaV and dying light are the troublemakers)
I found this one:https://gist.github.com/Zoxc/2906730

THX
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nieda113.

• nieda113
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic The ability to inject the 64bit version of Reshade
Hi i followed ur post interestingly.

First:
Is it possible if u have time to exactly explain how to use Reshade , enb on the following games when playing on oculus CV1.
The witcher 3, GTA5, fallout4 and alien isolation. I have vorpx, vireio, and tridef installed.
Second:
Pls be so kind to point out the advantages when either using reshade 2.03 or reshade 3.09.
THX
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nieda113.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.