I am confused again..

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by nieda113 I am confused again.. was created by nieda113
So i finally manged to get reshad 2.0 and reshade 3.0 working on my games.
Now i wanted to download a preset saying it uses reshade2.03 and sweetfx 1.7 ( i thought reshade 2.0 is not compatible with swetfx). After downlading that reshade version i do see a mediator instead of a reshade assistant. Whats that?
heres the preset link sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6215/

Does reshade 2.0 or reshade 3.0 work with sweetfx 1.7 ?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nieda113.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I am confused again..
They are different things. ReShade 2.0 is actually ReShade 2.0 + ReShade Framework. SweetFX is actually ReShade 2.0 + SweetFX. ReShade is the injector, SweetFX and ReShade Framework were shader packs. Those shouldn't be used anymore though, exactly because they are causing so much confusion. With ReShade 3.0 you don't have to worry about any of that, but you'll obviously need presets made for 3.0, not SweetFX, nor older versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nieda113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.