Using different textures

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by nieda113 Using different textures was created by nieda113
i do have a question about using a different set of textures. I have a 4k map with its own textures though. I want to use reshade 3.0, since reshade has its on textures (set in the .ini) Is it possible to delete this phrase in the .ini. Will reshade work without setting the textures path?
THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Using different textures
Sure. All textures in that folder will be missing of course though and any effects depending on those won't work properly. It's a better idea to add your own path before the current one in the list of search paths. When searching for textures ReShade will pick yours instead of the default ones then if existing.

E.g.
C:\MyReShadeTextures
C:\Path\To\Game\reshade-shaders\Textures
The following user(s) said Thank You: nieda113

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.