Reshade and Retroarch

• cachito99
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by cachito99 Reshade and Retroarch was created by cachito99
Hi, sorry for the noob question but I am just learning to use reshade. I am trying to use reshade 2.0 to do some tweaks on an existing retroarch shader preset for all my cores. I point mediator to retroarch.exe in D3d9 it creates the folder in retroarch and the settings I do in mediator once pushed do apply to the reshade files in retroarch but they do not apply to the cores when I start using them. Is there something I'm missing? I've read many posts about people applying a preset shader in retroarch and then using reshade over that to enhance the visuals. Thank You for you help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WalterDasTrevas
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2 by WalterDasTrevas Replied by WalterDasTrevas on topic Reshade and Retroarch
I use ReShade 3.0.5 in "retroarch.exe", and it works perfectly, but I set Retroarch to use OpenGL, not D3D.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by WalterDasTrevas.

• cachito99
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by cachito99 Replied by cachito99 on topic Reshade and Retroarch
I'll use 3.0 maybe its mediator that doesn't work. Thx

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.