Looking for 3.0 Preset for Guild Wars 2

• NaxiaLascif
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by NaxiaLascif Looking for 3.0 Preset for Guild Wars 2 was created by NaxiaLascif
Hey all!
I was wondering if anyone had a Reshade 3.0 preset for Guild Wars 2.
Over on "TheLazy" I saw this preset, but it was made pre-3.0, and thus not in the .ini format that is expected.

Currently, I just poached this preset from a Blade and Souls user, but I'd love to know what people here are using for Guild Wars 2.

Thanks in advance!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xrysis
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #2 by Xrysis Replied by Xrysis on topic Looking for 3.0 Preset for Guild Wars 2
I tried this preset ( sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6885/ ) in GW2 with Reshade 3 and it works nicely. It makes the game look very realistic, but also darker. You may want to tone down some of the effects.

Before i tried Reshade i used a Sweet FX preset that only made very subtle changes to make the game look less 'foggy'. Mainly with HDR and Sharpen.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Xrysis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.