ReShade Repository

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by Evan20xx ReShade Repository was created by Evan20xx
Welcome to my repository for ReShade.

You can find the official repository for ReShade HERE
For shader repositories and other great resources all in one place for ReShade you can check out the PCGamingWiki page .

I am putting this here for people that require an *earlier version of ReShade to work for their games.
If this is not ok with you Crosire then please let me know and I will take it down.

*I recommend to use the latest version of whatever ReShade release you prefer. So v1.1.0, v2.0.3, v3.4.1, so on and so forth. This is unless of course your game will not work with said version and you may very well need to use an earlier version and this is exactly what this repository is for, to have all versions available at your fingertips.

ReShade Repository
CLICK HERE for the repository (hosted on my MediaFire)

Whenever time allows me to, I will update my MediaFire with new versions. Thank you for being patient.

Also if anyone has any versions that I am missing or if anyone finds corrupted files in the repository please let me know and/or mirror them so I can add them. Thank you!

I have stopped hosting the repository on Dropbox. It is now on MediaFire in hopes of them not closing down the link due to high traffic.

ReShade 3.1.0 is a false positive but MediaFire is still blocking the file so there isn't much I could do about that other than mirroring it elsewhere.
CLICK HERE for the mirror download (hosted on my MEGA)

A heads up that I changed my MediaFire username to reflect my more common username and the one I use on Discord.

So do not be alarmed if people take notice of the username changing on my MediaFire account.

- Thank you Ioxa for 0.11.2 and 0.11.3 that I was missing.
- 0.12.0 is back without corruption. Thanks TinchO for pointing it out and thank you Crosire for the mirror.
- Thank you Mobeeuz for the 3.0.2 mirror.
Enjoy!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Evan20xx. Reason: FORMATTING IS HARD OK!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, angellman, VictorPenha, TinchO, Raiden, amoebae, acknowledge, Kumbandit, iAnimeDeath, XIIICaesar and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ioxa
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Here are 11.2 and 11.3
11.2 W/ SweetFX
11.3 W/ SweetFX
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evan20xx

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Thanks for putting this up =). While the older ones are available, this greatly simplifies access for users.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Your welcome. I try to keep everything I can find about ReShade and SweetFX.

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Great idea, thanks Evan this is very usefull

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
@Evan20xx
The rar of version 0.12.0 is broken, check it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evan20xx

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Sorry. 0.12.0 is broken on my local save as well. It must of got corrupt when I downloaded it back then. I must of never used it if I didn't catch it back then.

If anyone could mirror a non-corrupt version I will gladly put it back up.

Thanks for spotting that out TinchO

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
bit.ly/ReShadeBeta-0-12-0-1-SweetFX (that strange "-1" there is because I had to reupload and the download link changed).
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO, Evan20xx

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #9 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
@Evan20xx
No problem.. You're welcome

@crosire
Thanks for the new link

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #10 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
0.12.0 is back in it's non corruption form and its power level is off the charts!

Kidding aside. Thank you TinchO and Crosire. :)

I also want to point out I will be without internet for a short bit. Maybe a month or so. I am in the middle of moving so bear with me on keeping my Dropbox updated. I will try to keep it updated via my phone but it's a piece of bantha fodder.

See ya soon!
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Evan20xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akilgour13

• akilgour13
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #11 by akilgour13 Replied by akilgour13 on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
Are there any earlier versions of reshade than the ones in this post?

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #12 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
As far as I know those are the versions that was publicly released

• akilgour13
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #13 by akilgour13 Replied by akilgour13 on topic ReShade Repository (New & Old versions)
O.K.,thank you.

• adsou0112233
More
8 years 5 months ago #14 by adsou0112233 Replied by adsou0112233 on topic ReShade Repository
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #15 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository
ReShade 2.0 is in the books.

Thank you Crosire and all of those involved in 2.0 for the continued development of such an amazing suite of game changing features.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Evan20xx.

• ThargoN
More
7 years 5 months ago #16 by ThargoN Replied by ThargoN on topic ReShade Repository
Dropbox has blocked links, I still cant get ReShade :(

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 5 months ago #17 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic ReShade Repository
Press "Home" key on this page's upper bar, then download (Reshade 3.0 is the current version)

• Dortmunder
More
7 years 5 months ago #18 by Dortmunder Replied by Dortmunder on topic ReShade Repository

Gar Stazi wrote: Press "Home" key on this page's upper bar, then download (Reshade 3.0 is the current version)

What an unhelpful message.

This whole post is about links to OLDER versions of ReShade. And you just tell people to download the new one... lol?

I need 2.x for EDFX, but can't find it anywhere. Really sucks.

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #19 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic ReShade Repository
Evan20xx, your link says its been temporaily disabled due to too much traffic lol. I was trying to see if you had the ones I have and thus needed me to add if not.
  • ReShade 1.0 w/ SweetFX 2.0
  • ReShade 1.1 w/ SweetFX 2.0
  • ReShade 2.0.3f1
  • ReShade Framework 1.0
  • ReShade Framework 1.1
  • ReShade 1.0 w/ SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8
  • MasterEffect Reborn 1.1.287

• I can upload them to my Google Drive if anyone needs them.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by XIIICaesar.

• brussell
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #20 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic ReShade Repository
I have also the releases 0.13-0.19.1. Crosire, is it OK for you if I upload these (approx 100MB) in one package? I would send you the file-deletions links off course.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by brussell.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.