Congrats on new job Crosire

• paxton676
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by paxton676 Congrats on new job Crosire was created by paxton676
I was removed as a friend on steam and that is what led me to discover you are busy because you got a new good paying job. Perfectly understandable. I also read that you are still around , just busy. I just wanted to say that you deserve it. Congrats!

Reshade is awesome and makes gaming much more enjoyable. I will love you forever. :)

Lastly, sorry if I posted this in wrong place but wasn't sure how to contact you and wanted to show appreciation. :)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by paxton676.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Congrats on new job Crosire
Oh. Sorry. I cleaned up my friend list a while back, removing everybody I haven't spoken to for a while to keep it compact. And thanks. Still peeking into posts here now and then. Not currently in the mood to do any work on ReShade. That's not to say I will ever do anything for it again though.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by crosire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.