Reshade + VLC = LOL

• NoMansReshade
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by NoMansReshade Reshade + VLC = LOL was created by NoMansReshade
Found out that VLC has a DX9 buffer for video output, so I decided to do some testing...

(Episode of designated survivor with bloom)

The way you do this is to put d3d9.dll (32-bit) in "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC" and set it up like a regular game. Keep in mind that input of any sorts does not work, so you have to ensure that the effects load up at startup of VLC!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by NoMansReshade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Reshade + VLC = LOL

But, ya I some time I use it on Media Player Classic.

• Martigen
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Reshade + VLC = LOL
Anyone know how to get it going with Steam's video streamer? Would be good for the Anime they just released!

• Insomnia
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Reshade + VLC = LOL
The GUI shows up as well?

• StyleMaster
More
3 years 5 months ago #5 by StyleMaster Replied by StyleMaster on topic Reshade + VLC = LOL
I m trying this but i see dont have the right d3d9.dll could you point me to the correct file plz

• Deadfyre
More
3 years 4 months ago #6 by Deadfyre Replied by Deadfyre on topic Reshade + VLC = LOL
i think you need more bloom

MOAR BLOOM!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.