metal gear solid 5

• gamehancer
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #1 by gamehancer metal gear solid 5 was created by gamehancer
hey people :)

I hope that everyone is well I come to ask you for help ya it a way of doing works reshade 3.0 for metal gear solid 5 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 1 week ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic metal gear solid 5

gamehancer wrote: hey people :)

I hope that everyone is well I come to ask you for help ya it a way of doing works reshade 3.0 for metal gear solid 5 ?

Reshade doesn't work with MGS5. There is some old public beta working with it. Search for it here on the forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gamehancer

• acknowledge
More
7 years 1 week ago #3 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic metal gear solid 5
I combine reshade 0.10 with some shaders from 0.192 framework then play MGS5GZ with them. Works fine for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gamehancer

• gasp
More
7 years 1 week ago #4 by gasp Replied by gasp on topic metal gear solid 5
when i use mod (infinite heaven for free cam, etc.) with snakebi i got a strange bug with reshade .010 i saw the message that reshade loaded and works, but its vanilia ingame. disable/enable hotkey no chances?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.