Can reshade record frametime graph?

• Dwill0328
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by Dwill0328 Can reshade record frametime graph? was created by Dwill0328
Back in the day i used to use fraps to record a benchmark. Then i would drag the file frametime.csv into a program called FRAFS and it would give me a linegraph showing me where frametime spikes (stutters) would occur

I've been driving myself mad trying to find another program that can record frame latency and i noticed that reshade actually shows frame latency

Is there any way this information can be logged and dragged into frafs?

As far as i know there is yet to be another program that can do this besides fraps which wont work with PUBG battlegrounds

(unrelated) Also pubg battlegrounds screenshots come out black if i press printscreen with reshade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Qsimil
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #2 by Qsimil Replied by Qsimil on topic Can reshade record frametime graph?
Something similar can be done via MSI Afterburner, but i never really used it.
Except it uses it's own format, rather then .csv file.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Qsimil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.