Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade?

• Aelius Maximus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by Aelius Maximus Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade? was created by Aelius Maximus
Is it remotely possible to inject two instances of Reshade into an 64bit application? I can do it successfully with 32bit games, but it seems impossible with 64bit games. I usually copy the required Reshade files into the location of the exe and inject another instance of Reshade. Anyone have an idea on how to do this successfully with a 64 bit application?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Aelius Maximus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade?
Why would you want to do that, when you could just apply the shader twice (for whatever reason)?

Btw, I deleted your second comment by accident, phones and their habit of moving pages right when you tap them...
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Aelius Maximus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade?

Marty McFly wrote: Why would you want to do that, when you could just apply the shader twice (for whatever reason)?

Btw, I deleted your second comment by accident, phones and their habit of moving pages right when you tap them...

I'm basically trying to combine an old version of ReShade (1.1) (Yeah i know) with the new one.(3.4)

Mainly because it has some old features and shaders that i enjoyed utilizing (pseudo dof, watchdog tonemap) and i still in a sense prefer the old school config

And i'm trying to launch that Reshade 1.1 in (64bit) in combination with the new ReShade 3.4 (64bit) so i can combine the old Reshades features with the new ReShades shaders (namely Blueskyknights Superdepth3D shader) Is it possible at all?

• Insomnia
More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade?
Watch Dogs Tonemapping shader is ported. I can update it with intensity knobs if you want. :)

• Aelius Maximus
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #5 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Is it possible to use two instances of Reshade?

Insomnia wrote: Watch Dogs Tonemapping shader is ported. I can update it with intensity knobs if you want. :)

Hey, thanks for this, will try it out when i can, but i see that it is non adjustable, What happened to the old colorcorrection.fx from the old Reshade that was used to adjust certain tonemaps like this, did it get compiled elsewhere or was it just discarded?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.