Multiple Presets

• NFleck
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by NFleck Multiple Presets was created by NFleck
I'm playing Witcher 3 right now, and I have a few presets downloaded, and all the ini's in the correct folder. The problem is that in their respective readme files they have customized shaders which need to be pasted into the reshade-shaders folder. I am wondering if I need to be worried about overwriting, or is there a way to have each preset load their own shaders from a sub-folder so switching between many presets in-game doesn't require me to copy the shaders over every time I want to switch.

I don't switch presets often, but just curious if this is something that matters, and am I missing something here?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by NFleck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Multiple Presets
As long as the presets just add new shaders, there is no problem. It they modify existing ones that are in use by a different preset, then that might be a problem. Just try it.
No, shader search paths are not bound to a preset (since they are unique to the user).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.