Is there any way to hide the ReShade upper window?

• PCSg2
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by PCSg2 Is there any way to hide the ReShade upper window? was created by PCSg2
Basically what it tells above. After several times opening the game, that window is annyoing me. Is there any trick to hide it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Is there any way to hide the ReShade upper window?
No.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PCSg2

• GrijzePilion
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by GrijzePilion Replied by GrijzePilion on topic Is there any way to hide the ReShade upper window?

crosire wrote: No.

Why not? I'd very much appreciate being able to hide it. It's annoying, and it wastes time.

• Mobeeuz
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Is there any way to hide the ReShade upper window?

GrijzePilion wrote: Why not? I'd very much appreciate being able to hide it. It's annoying, and it wastes time.

Wait a few seconds, or don't use ReShade - pretty simple decision. It's there so people can't repackage the files and sell it as their own mod. Also, to give credit where credit is due. Seems fair to me for a free product...
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Mobeeuz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.