Reshade+Boulotaur2024

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by padolamap Reshade+Boulotaur2024 was created by padolamap
Crosire told that this would be possible in version 1.6, as you can revive that injector.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade+Boulotaur2024
I'm sorry, but, what? =)

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Reshade+Boulotaur2024
sorry if my English is not good but I use a translator.
the question is whether you can use the injector Boulotaur with reshader 1.6

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade+Boulotaur2024
Where is the benefit of that? There is SweetFX 2.0 for ReShade and the additional shaders known from Boulotaurs injector were ported by the community (see the shader presentation section of this forum, look out for the GAUSS shader there) ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: padolamap

• padolamap
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Reshade+Boulotaur2024
Ok thanks

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.