Looking for 1.0.0.916

• Lunaria
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1 by Lunaria Looking for 1.0.0.916 was created by Lunaria
Hello,
I just love that particular version of ReShade and it has served me very well, I know it's not supported anymore and with the Windows 10 Creators Update it does some weird stuff but nonetheless it works just as great and I want the 32 bit version of it, if anyone has it. I think the SweetFX with it is universal, as in it works with both 64 bit and 32 bit versions, if not I would like to have that too. I was gonna ask crosire directly but I didn't see PM available in his profile. Oh and sorry if it is around here in the forum somewhere, everything links to the new one and the forum threads about earlier releases are closed, also no links inside the main post. Thank You!

EDIT: I think my thread was moved, which made me look around in this forum and I found it in: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Lunaria.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.