How does reshade get (inject?) the files into the

• garack
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1 by garack How does reshade get (inject?) the files into the was created by garack
game?

Can i simply copy my .ini and my .dll files that reshade created into the game folder to another computer to the same folder the game (squad) is and i have reshade there working?

So the reshade.exe only copy the dll to the right folder, and game looks in the folder , see dll and execute it?

Or is it so that there is an active injection in the game exe? in that case i wonder how its done, cause when there is a game update with new exe i dont had to run reshade.exe again, game is still working.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by garack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How does reshade get (inject?) the files into the

garack wrote: Can i simply copy my .ini and my .dll files that reshade created into the game folder to another computer to the same folder the game (squad) is and i have reshade there working?

So the reshade.exe only copy the dll to the right folder, and game looks in the folder , see dll and execute it?

Yes.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.