Does reshade work with Intel HD Graphics 620?

• mugenpacifist
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by mugenpacifist Does reshade work with Intel HD Graphics 620? was created by mugenpacifist
I'm buying a new laptop sometime soon for work and most work laptops (dell) only come with integrated graphics, intel hd graphics 620. Can I run reshade with that? I've seen someone say somewhere that they were running reshade using their integrated graphics, but they may have been confused. I can't run with my old work laptop's integrated graphics, but perhaps that's because it's old. Hoping newer laptops with integrated graphics might be able to pull it off. The thing I'm using reshade for, MUGEN, requires opengl for reshade to work I think. Anyway, would love help figuring out what sort of minimal requirements are necessary for reshade to work. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Does reshade work with Intel HD Graphics 620?
If you use the most recent drivers from Intel, then yes, it should work. ReShade needs OpenGL 4.3 or higher, and judging by the driver description on Intel's website, it supports 4.5 these days.

• mugenpacifist
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by mugenpacifist Replied by mugenpacifist on topic Does reshade work with Intel HD Graphics 620?
Awesome, thank you!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.