Latest Reshade and Squad and cheating!

• mac2
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #1 by mac2 Latest Reshade and Squad and cheating! was created by mac2
I play squad and just tried to use the latest version of reshade with it and it now it does not start - although I can get it running offline with reshade and it looks great!
but it seems the latest version of reshade contains some cheat!!! function that allows zooming so they have banned it (maybe explains why it doesnt start) - although from what I gather some older version of reshade work with squad - just wondering what everyone lese experiences are and what version have people got to work (have tried a few older version including sweetfx2.0 and cant get them working)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MoonMan123
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #2 by MoonMan123 Replied by MoonMan123 on topic Latest Reshade and Squad and cheating!
"latest version of reshade contains some cheat!!!" LUL
They either decided that they didnt want reshade in their game and decided to block it or the anti cheat hasnt white listed the new version yet.
Either way the lasted reshade doesnt come with a cheat.
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by MoonMan123.

• acknowledge
More
6 years 1 week ago #3 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Latest Reshade and Squad and cheating!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.