Reshade being blocked due to zoom

• Etihw
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by Etihw Reshade being blocked due to zoom was created by Etihw
Hey look love your programme I can’t play a game with out it buuttt it’s being blocked now a lot by battle eye and other chest detecting programmes due to some zoom function within the programme.

Can you remove this feature to prevent turds from having your programme blocked for cheating as I notice more and more games and blocking reshade fortnite just recently added it to the block list and it’s one of the biggest games along with pubg.

Who uses zoom anyway let us adjust the sharpness of textures so please please consider removing the zoom to prevent your epic programme from being banned

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade being blocked due to zoom
There is no zoom feature in ReShade. I have been going to great lengths to prevent cheating with ReShade by disabling depth access in multiplayer, etc.

What you are talking about is a custom effect somebody wrote. It doesn't ship with ReShade, but since ReShade is an open platform, people can add their own shaders. Unfortunately this kind of behavior is impossible for ReShade to detect and prevent, so not much can be done about it.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Reshade being blocked due to zoom
Cheaters have to ruin everything for everyone. Zooming with onscreen data gives you close to no advantage, but they try it anyway..

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.