Where can I find SweetFX?

• Kjell
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Kjell Where can I find SweetFX? was created by Kjell
Hey there!

I just got a glimpse of how amazing any game can become with Reshade + SweetFX, although I can not seem to find a proper or official website for SweetFX files and furthermore Reshade only seems to be available as a binary release, aren't standalone files ready to be deployed anywhere?

Thanks and sorry if I misunderstand anything here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Where can I find SweetFX?
SweetFX is deprecated. You should use standalone ReShade.

• Kjell
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Kjell Replied by Kjell on topic Where can I find SweetFX?
Hello.

I am looking into using this for Battlefield 4, although users are reporting that resulting in Punkbuster bans (the game's anti cheat engine) with old Reshade + SweetFX 1.0. Is that still the case if you use the latest ReShade without SweetFX since it's deprecated?

• deltaminds
More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by deltaminds Replied by deltaminds on topic Where can I find SweetFX?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.