Call of Duty 4 Remastered

• Vajayjay1999
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Vajayjay1999 Call of Duty 4 Remastered was created by Vajayjay1999
Will reshade work on call of duty 4 remastered? I've been using it on MW2 and works perfectly fine. I've recently bought COD 4 and I want to try reshade....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• deltaminds
More
5 years 9 months ago #2 by deltaminds Replied by deltaminds on topic Call of Duty 4 Remastered
If you haven't found something on this, I did. I am not sure if it will work for the remastered version but try it and let me know. I will try it soon as well.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Call of Duty 4 Remastered

Vajayjay1999 wrote: Will reshade work on call of duty 4 remastered? I've been using it on MW2 and works perfectly fine. I've recently bought COD 4 and I want to try reshade....

Working fine. Had to choose a different depth buffer via DX11 tab, though, and couldn't find one that has the weapon in it., but better the weapon's missing than the surroundings. Crashed after 10 minutes, dunno if it has to do anything with ReShade.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.