BF4 shadow color distortion

• problematic
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1 by problematic BF4 shadow color distortion was created by problematic
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question. But this problem occurred after I used reshade shortly after a week.
Color distortions were found in some parts of shadow in "Pearl Market" in BF4.
imgur.com/a/CBOafCE
imgur.com/a/6ChpZsy
As far as I know, this problem seems to occur only in this game, this map, on shadows in some areas only.
If my setting of lighting is below "High", the distortion will not occur.
I removed reshade from the game directory, reinstalled the game, installed the newest graphics card driver and even reinstalled Windows, but the problem still persists.
Is this a problem caused by my graphics card? It only affects some colors of some areas in one game?
Or is there other explanation? Please help.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by problematic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic BF4 shadow color distortion
It's this with all effects disabled?

• problematic
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by problematic Replied by problematic on topic BF4 shadow color distortion
Yes :(

• deltaminds
More
5 years 9 months ago #4 by deltaminds Replied by deltaminds on topic BF4 shadow color distortion
Try downgrading the graphic card driver. It helps sometimes.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.