How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by TP555 How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ? was created by TP555
Hi

How i can change my Avatar Picture here ?

I have look under my Profile , then Edit , but i can't nothing find to change my Avatar Picture !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• klotim
More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?
I think it's discuss that you have to edit.

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?
Re

Do you mean , is in the wrong Forum , or what do you mean now ?

I Want just Change my Avatar PIC !

Ah do you mean , just an Admin/Mod , can change this for me ?

Sry , for my much Questions , but im new here in this Forum since Yesterday , and don't now all Rules here !
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by TP555.

• crosire
More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?
You can change your avatar via gravatar.com. The forum automatically fetches the picture associated with your email adress from there.

• klotim
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #5 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?

crosire wrote: You can change your avatar via gravatar.com. The forum automatically fetches the picture associated with your email adress from there.

Oh yeah right! Gravatar it is!

And welcome to the forum! :)
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by klotim.

• TP555
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #6 by TP555 Replied by TP555 on topic How to Change , the Forum Avatar Pic ?
Re

ok , Thx :D

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.