Screenshots probleme

• NormanSVK
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by NormanSVK Screenshots probleme was created by NormanSVK
Hello, I using reshade on Spintires Mudrunner. When I take screenshot throught Steam Overlay, on screenshot I cant see reshade, but I have activate it. I see reshade in game but on screenshot is game without reshade. I dont understand why this happen. When I take screenshot throught PrintScreen key, reshade is visible on screenshot, but I canĀ“t this screenshot upload on Steam. Is there any fix for this? I tried use dx9, dx10+ and OpenGL, same result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshots probleme
ReShade runs after the game has finished. It also runs after the Steam Overlay in this case. So at the time they create a screeenshot, ReShade had not yet executed. If you want a acreenshot with effects visible you have to create the screenshot with ReShade itself (since ReShade will capture it after it has finished). That is what PrtScrn does (it is the default shortcut for ReShades own screenshot capture feature). It is not possible to create screenshots with Steam and effects visible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NormanSVK

• Amir31114
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #3 by Amir31114 Replied by Amir31114 on topic Screenshots probleme
My problem is say press home key but i donot found home botton
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Amir31114.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.