[TS4] Presets causing game to look super blurry?

• Elavic
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Elavic [TS4] Presets causing game to look super blurry? was created by Elavic
New to Reshade.

I installed everything correctly, and I've tried reinstalling and many other options including going through the forums. I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it. Seems like everyone on YouTube isn't having any problems with their presets, but all of mine end up being overwhelmingly blurry.
I'm using the newest version, 4.0.2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic [TS4] Presets causing game to look super blurry?
TS4 is The Sims 4 I assume? And which shaders are you using?

• HazelMine
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by HazelMine Replied by HazelMine on topic [TS4] Presets causing game to look super blurry?
Quite a few have DOF on when you install and some like to use gaussian blur. I would check to see which shaders are enabled and see if any with sharpening are turned on. I get this issue and these are usually the culprits.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.