Mass Effect 3 Depth of field and MXAO

• Ophicer
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Ophicer Mass Effect 3 Depth of field and MXAO was created by Ophicer
Finnaly the depth buffer is working with mass effect 3. I also used SSR and MXAO shaders from Quint shader set.

I didn't rewrite the shader, just found it on this forum and tweaked it to work with ME3, As soon as I find the thread I will credit the the creator.

In the video and some screenshots you can see SSR (screen space reflections), it isn't perfect, but it adds some nice reflections in in some angles. The downside is that it adds reflections on all surfaces. But the depth buffer works flawlessly. Also works with ME2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CaptainCleanoff
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by CaptainCleanoff Replied by CaptainCleanoff on topic Mass Effect 3 Depth of field and MXAO
How did you get depth of field to work with ME2 and 3? I have the latest version of Reshade (4.1.1 but also tried with 4.0.2) and the latest Quint download. I keep getting an error with quint_dof not compiling. Other shader effects like quint_bloom and quint_Lightroom work fine, but MXAO and SSR don't appear to have any effect at all, but have no errors.

• ibnehsan29
More
2 years 1 week ago #3 by ibnehsan29 Replied by ibnehsan29 on topic Mass Effect 3 Depth of field and MXAO
Could you please share this preset for the non-LE ME3?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.