Question

• Prodousier
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 5 days ago #1 by Prodousier Question was created by Prodousier
Sweetfx, Mastereffect, Framework, which one is best please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 4 days ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Question

Prodousier wrote: Sweetfx, Mastereffect, Framework, which one is best please ?

I guess you did not know, but this question is superfluous because the answer should have no effect on any decision. :whistle:
It is also different things, while SweetFX and MasterEffect are stand alone shader packs, the Framework combines them plus adding GemFX.

You can read up more HERE
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

• Sylux102
More
9 years 4 days ago #3 by Sylux102 Replied by Sylux102 on topic Question
Technically, the best would be the Framework pack, since as was mentioned above, it includes the other two. I honestly don't even know why the others are even an option anymore.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 4 days ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Question

Sylux102 wrote: Technically, the best would be the Framework pack, since as was mentioned above, it includes the other two. I honestly don't even know why the others are even an option anymore.

Until the coming update there are some color correction shader missing in the Framework. :whistle:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.