Android Emulators

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by IMeganElisabeth Android Emulators was created by IMeganElisabeth
Does anyone currently have any version of ReShade working with any version of an android emulator? I’ve read older versions of Nox worked with ReShade but no information as to which version? Thank you so very much to anyone who responds. Means a great deal to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Absyar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ninjafada
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #2 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic Android Emulators
sorry for the late response sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/10386/

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Android Emulators
@Ninjafada

Man, if you ever see this, did update your old testing tool?

• ninjafada
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #4 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic Android Emulators
my image viewer ? , not yet , i got a harddrive crash and lost all my source code while i was doing a dx11 upgrade, not i starting from scratch and will make a 64b dx11 version
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Android Emulators
Yes, the Image Viewer ahha I liekd to apply SweetFX effects in some pictures for fun and to try some stuff. Was very useful for me. Thanks.
I am sorry to hear about this hardware failure... Just recently one of my HHDs died, it was one of 1tb, I felt very bad about it. I still do, actually.
Is there a place where you put your stuff or will you share your deeds here?
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Wicked Sick.

• ninjafada
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #6 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic Android Emulators
i'll share it here when i have the 1st version ready, i have tons of source code to mix and test
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Android Emulators
i am glad, thanks, man. I just wish I could do things like that haha

• ALG46TIM
More
3 years 8 months ago #8 by ALG46TIM Replied by ALG46TIM on topic Android Emulators
reshade work on ldplayer install reshade on C:\Program Files\ldplayerbox\LdVBoxHeadless.exe but Menu no pop you ned config manual in reshade.ini to load

• alex33x
More
2 years 7 months ago #9 by alex33x Replied by alex33x on topic Android Emulators

reshade work on ldplayer install reshade on C:\Program Files\ldplayerbox\LdVBoxHeadless.exe but Menu no pop you ned config manual in reshade.ini to load

How do you configure it manually to load? I know you go into the .ini but what would be the command?

• ALG46TIM
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #10 by ALG46TIM Replied by ALG46TIM on topic Android Emulators
add your Preset .ini to ReShade.ini install reshade on OBS Studio or media player classic to config you Preset 
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586247657..._2021_9_10_02_AM.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586247657..._2021_9_10_51_AM.png
RTGI is on 
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by ALG46TIM.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.